Scarritt Bennett Wedding | Nashville Wedding Photographer

What a beautiful wedding at Scarritt Bennett in Nashville, TN. Tara and Brian had a destination wedding here in Nashville, TN. It was my honor and great pleasure to capture their memories. I loved being a part of their wonderful wedding at the Skinner Chapel in Nashville. Skinner Chapel is a small chapel on the grounds of the Scarritt Bennett Center.

Venue: Scarritt Bennett

Reception: The Husk

1. Melissa J says:

We’re planning our downtown Nashville wedding- do you have summer availability? We love your work and want you as our photographer!

2. Rebecca says:

This wedding photography is SO BEAUTIFUL! I can see why you are one the best wedding photographers in Nashville. DREAMY!

3. Nina Bashaw says:

Oh my goodness this Nashville wedding looks stunning, that location is beyond gorgeous! You did an amazing job as their Nashville wedding photographer, you captured them perfectly and I felt like I knew them personally as I looked at these wedding photos because you got such natural and genuine smiles!

4. Ashley says:

This wedding is stunning! That Nashville church is to die for! I love the couple portraits as well – bravo!

5. Amanda says:

I am in love with this location in Nashville!!! I hope you’re available for our Wedding date in 2018 because we would love for you to be our wedding photographer.

6. Christei says:

Hi! I’m from Nashville and recently got engaged. I’ve been looking for a wedding photographer and would love to talk with you!

7. Ashley says:

Nashville is a gorgeous area, especially for a talented wedding photographer!

8. Debbie says:

That wedding is beautiful!!! I have a cousin in Nashville who’s looking for a wedding photographer I’ll have her contact you asap!!!

9. Katerina says:

You’re one of my favorite Nashville wedding photographers! I love seeing your work!

10. Lindsay says:

All the little details of this Nashville wedding are so beautiful! As their wedding photographer, you did an amazing job! And that cake! It is gorgeous!!